About Creative Partnership:
Established in 1979, CP is the original film creative agency with over 40 years of experience in UK & international film & entertainment marketing. We are known for our ability to capture the visual essence of stories and pride ourselves on the consistent originality, depth and quality of finish across all our creative output.
CP is renowned for the origination and delivery of award-winning integrated campaigns, many of which begin with conceptual ideas at script stage. We then fully manage and art direct the photoshoot process, working with world-class photographers to capture stunning imagery and motion assets during production.
We work throughout the entertainment promotional lifecycle, across all consumer touchpoints (cinema, home entertainment, sVod, television) to create standout advertising materials, from our originated artwork or adapted from supplied assets that are brand consistent across the marketing mix.
CP is part of the AKA Group of media and marketing companies.
A Junior Designer works along with CP’s concept studio team members to ideate, originate and create compelling, unique and target-audience relevant designs that meet the demands of the client/brief and the high standards of work expected from Creative Partnership.
Reports to: Art Director/Creative Director
- Embrace and deliver against client briefs for design projects as allocated to you by studio seniors and account team.
- Actively contribute to conceptual thinking, brainstorms, pitch work and discussions around best practice to help ensure innovation and evolution.
- Collaborate across the agency to ensure CP’s high standards of creativity are consistent through the design process from concept to delivery.
- Follow own client-selected concepts, where applicable, through to final piece and/or collaborating with senior colleagues to ensure best possible finish.
- Frequent communication with senior team members to receive and act accordingly on feedback and direction.
- Liaise effectively and empathically with clients and all other team members with the intention of delivering solutions to creative challenges.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Be commercially aware and mindful of time spent vs profitability.
- Closely adhere to security measures vital to protect client IP. Discretion around live projects pre-release date is vital. (You will be required to sign documentation to ensure best practice around this highly sensitive area).
Required skills and attributes:
- Essential: highly skilled and experienced in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Advantageous: experience of in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier and Cinema 4D.
- Positive creative energy and a willingness to learn.
- Understand and deliver against the commercial and creative needs of the client, whilst also offering original creative alternatives that challenge preconceptions and enable CP to continue to be at the forefront of innovative entertainment design!
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple briefs to tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- High EQ, respectful and diplomatic team-player. Comfortable working in a team with a collaborative, constructive and pro-active approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a creative and solution-oriented sensibility.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on several projects at any one time.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think quickly and creatively.
- Willingness to learn, identify and fill any gaps in knowledge and skill-set.
- A keen interest in and up-to-date knowledge of the creative and multi-media landscape.
- An active passion for filmed entertainment, theatre and culture!