About Creative Partnership:
Established in 1979, CP is the original film creative agency with over 40 years of experience in UK & international film & entertainment marketing. We are known for our ability to capture the visual essence of stories and pride ourselves on the consistent originality, depth and quality of finish across all our creative output.
CP is renowned for the origination and delivery of award-winning integrated campaigns, many of which begin with conceptual ideas at script stage. We then fully manage and art direct the photoshoot process, working with world-class photographers to capture stunning imagery and motion assets during production.
We work throughout the entertainment promotional lifecycle, across all consumer touchpoints (cinema, home entertainment, sVod, television) to create standout advertising materials, from our originated artwork or adapted from supplied assets that are brand consistent across the marketing mix.
CP is part of the AKA Group of media and marketing companies.
The role of Creative Artworker operates in a pivotal position between the studio designers, accounts team and the client. It is a role that is core to the success of CP’s campaign delivery.
It requires somebody with an exceptional design skill-set, combined with marketing nous and a meticulous attention to detail. Someone who is quick but not hasty, who understands the context of message, medium and audience and can meet the demands of the client and the high standards of work expected from Creative Partnership.
Reports to: Senior Account Director
- Artworking, QC-ing and packaging key art designs and other creative materials for delivery to client on time and on budget.
- Create compelling creative, promotional and advertising materials per account team/client briefs and format specifications.
- Deliverables include, but not limited to: Key Art, OOH, Press advertising, Promotional Materials (eg. Brochures), Merchandising Ideas, Campaign decks, Pitch decks.
- Act as project/brand guardian to ensure accuracy, legibility and a consistent creative visual identity across all projects and all appropriate media.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if applicable.
- Respond quickly and accurately to required creative amends.
- Always seek to understand and deliver against the objectives of CP our clients and their projects. Clarify if unclear and offer solutions to creative challenges.
- Liaise effectively and empathically with colleagues and clients.
- Embrace CP’s high standards of creative output and ensure they are always met.
- Be flexible, adaptable and supportive to the needs of CP’s parent company AKA with whom CP closely and regularly collaborate across non-film projects.
- Actively contribute to conceptual thinking, brainstorms, pitch work and discussions around best practice to help ensure innovation and evolution.
- Closely adhere to security measures vital to protect client IP. Discretion around live projects pre-release date is vital. (You will be required to sign documentation to ensure best practice around this highly sensitive area).
- Stay up to date with film, advertising and design industry trends and share learnings as appropriate.
Required skills and attributes:
- Highly skilled and experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier.
- Experience of Cinema 4D an advantage.
- An excellent understanding of typography and layout.
- At least 5 years experience, preferably within a film and/or entertainment creative agency.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple briefs to tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Understanding of relevant advertising formats and experience in delivering copy on spec and on time.
- High EQ, respectful and diplomatic team-player. Comfortable working in a team with a collaborative, constructive and pro-active approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a creative sensibility.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on several projects at any one time.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think quickly and creatively.
- Willingness to learn, identify and fill any gaps in knowledge and skill-set.
- A keen interest in and up-to-date knowledge of the creative and multi-media landscape.
- An active passion for filmed entertainment, theatre and culture and an infectious desire to enthuse others through your creative work!